Welcome to Barn Owl Nursery Herb & Lavender Farm!
Our nursery and gift shop is open for the season
NOVEMBER 4 – 27, 2016
FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY
10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Save the Dates for our
HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE
NOV. 11 – 13 and NOV. 18 -20
We invite you to visit our nursery and gift shop for holiday shopping.
We offer our own culinary lavender products and a nice selection of
herb and lavender gifts for your home and garden, and for special
gifts for your family and friends.
When you visit:
- Chris is available to help you select the best herbs and lavenders for your garden. She provides general information about planting and caring for your selections.
- Every month the nursery is open, you may purchase small quantities of our dried culinary lavender and fragrant, dried lavender bouquets and buds. We sell our own dried lavender and lavandin buds by the ounce for crafts, sachets and weddings.
- We have a variety of sachet bags that may be filled with lavender and herbs.
Create your own special gifts and sachets.
- We offer information on growing and using herbs and our own lavender products to flavor foods. We have culinary, fragrant and ornamental ideas for using herbs in your home.
- We have books and information about growing and using different herbs and lavender. This information includes tips for growing, harvesting, pruning and preserving herbs, as well as culinary and fragrant uses.
- In our unique, barn-like gift shop you will enjoy shopping for a variety of gifts for your home and garden. We feature local lavender bath and body products and a special selection of creations by local artists and imported gifts.
- In June and July, you will see many different varieties of lavender in bloom. In mid-June through mid-July, you may purchase fresh cut and dried lavender bouquets.
- While you shop, enjoy a complementary cup of our tea and a sample of a locally made lavender flavored treat!
We started our small, home based retail nursery in 1982. For over 35 years we have offered a variety of locally grown herb plants. About 25 years ago we started specializing in lavender plants and hosted our first, small lavender event in 1998. Now we offer nearly 100 different varieties of Oregon grown lavender plants along with a nice selection of our favorite culinary herbs. All the perennial plants we sell are started from cuttings. This insures that you are getting the correct species and cultivar of lavender. Stop by and enjoy shopping for plants and gifts in our relaxed country setting.
We appreciate your business and thank you for shopping local.
Christine (Chris) and Ed Mulder
22999 SW Newland Rd.
Wilsonville, OR. 97070
Barn Owl Nursery is a member of the: